Monday, February 20, 2012

Presidents Day - A house,a hound, a cat & a peacock

Happy Presidents Day!
I am celebrating our forefathers, by stitching, cooking and watching my silly critters here at A Stone's Throw. I hung our holiday flag up in the door this morning in honor of these two fine presidents.


 President Washington and President Lincoln,
wish you were around, we could use your wisdom and ethics.


xxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxx

Crazy Kitten Antics

What the heck is that CAT doing??


Peek-a-Chew

This is MY chair.



Ooo, la, la, laaaa

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

And for stitching news, a peacock update. I hope to get this block just about done today. But my struggle is that there are
SOOOOO many details and color changes, so I am taking the slow and steady approach. Less frogging. :-)


Keep on stitching.
P.J.


No comments: