Sunday, February 19, 2012

Cracker Jack prize

My FIRST blogoversary is coming up in 85 days. Wow, has it really been almost a year?! So this is a challenge for me, as I have never done a give-a-away. I had better start putting together something. What shall it be?? Like a secret toy surprise in the Cracker Jack box? Although as a grown up I prefer Fiddle Faddle, but there is no prize in the box. :-(


This will be a special moment for me, so I want to make it special for my followers as well. I have a little time to come up with something. But I need to keep an eye on the calendar since this year has almost passed before I knew it. Maybe I will make a Maine themed package, ooh yeah, the ideas are already starting to percolate oh wait that's the coffee pot in the kitchen. No, but really, I just started to think of some fabulous prizes for my Maine give-a-away. So stay tuned and keep posting; keep a watchful eye on my blogoversary counter. I will be sure to move it to the top of page for easy viewing. You never know what the secret toy surprise will be.



Keep on stitching. ==+++XXX+++==

P.J.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Exciting! A milestone for sure! You have definitely set the stage for the anticipation of your celebration day!