Thursday, March 28, 2013

Snowman and count down

I was thrilled to finish the Snowman's body this weekend and started on the background.


I have read through the magazines and books Kathleen had borrowed to me. So I am going to try a couple of techniques and see what I like. Still getting a feel for the different styles.
Sky and Ground



Under 50 days before my second Blogoversary!! I had better get to gettin' on my give-away. I have several ideas; two I am very excited about.

Just a peek at something in the works.
 I have been gathering littles over the months so it should be a fun care package when it is all said and done. I am going to keep this limited to my followers as I have really enjoyed getting to know quite a few of you through our comments and emails back and forth. I also appreciate the encouragement and tips shared by you as well. Besides a blogoversay is really about thanking you, my followers, RIGHT?
Stay tuned.

Keep on stitching and hooking.

P.J.

6 comments:

Margaret said...

Love your snowman! Great colors you've chosen for sky and ground too. Love the sneak peek too!

Catherine said...

Your snowman is looking great! Looking forward to seeing the background come to life!

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Adorable snowman! I really need to learn to do this wonderful craft.

Rugs and Pugs said...

Your snowman is lookin' good. Hope he doesn't melt away.
Happy Easter :)
Lauren

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Your snowman is looking awesome! He will be so fun at Christmas and during the winter--he will bring you joy for years!

Mii Stitch said...

Lovely snowman, well done! Happy Easter!