Sunday, July 1, 2012

Hooked

I was on the hunt for a slim handled hook, my GF has a beautiful multi-colored wood hook that feels so good in your hand. She has let me borrow another one her slim handled hooks. I went roaming eBay and Etsy to see what I could find. I came across Miss Lucy P's rug hooking supplies. They have sterling silver hooks made from old button hook or vanity set handles. I could not resist this little gem.


@@@@@@@@@@@@

Molly put such care in putting the package together. I will let the pictures speak for themselves.






Ain't she perty!?

5 comments:

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

WOW! That is beautiful! If it were not 110 degrees I would be tempted.

Annette-California said...

OH!!!! My mouth dropped open as I scrolled down. Dang you are super lucky PJ. Yes shes perty:)Are you hooking now? lol and I meant the craft hooking. Nope that does not sound right either. Are you making Rugs? love Annette

Penny said...

Why in the world do your posts not come up in my reader?? I know I am a follower. :) It looks like I have missed a little bit. I love it when your package comes wrapped so nicely and with a little hand written thank you. Love that hook too! I can't wait to see your progress. :)

Catherine said...

Ooohhhh sooooo pretty!

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Beautiful hook and so nicely wrapped, too!