Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Eight is Great!

Just a quick post to start off November to thank my followers, including the two most recent joiners; Jackie and Penny welcome to Porcupine Needle! Looking forward to all of your comments and enjoy following your blogs as well.

Just to keep it interesting... I will share a picture. I picked up this cute little stand for $10 at a local antique mall. It is going to make the perfect little side table to hold stitching gadgets.




Keep on stitching.

P.J.
__________________________________________________________

2 comments:

Penny said...

P.J. thank you for the welcome and I would also like to thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. :)
I love the little stand you found! It does look perfect for holding your stitching things. I just don't seem to have the knack for finding neat things at good prices. :)

Jackie's Stitches said...

Thank you for the warm welcome!