Monday, August 8, 2011

Three's a crowd!

Just popped in for a brief look at the blogs I am following and to my surprise Karri has joined my blog. I know there are folks out there who've been doing this for years, but every one started with none. Glad you found me.

I really do need to get on the laptop tomorrow, I have several new pics to share of my projects. I am really pleased with my mystery SAL; even with the DMC subs it is coming together nicely. Got my final section, Part III in the mail today from The Silver Needle.

The pattern was wrapped in the cutest ice cream cone printed tissue paper. They must be doing just about anything to think COOL down there in Oklahoma! Even pictures of ice cream cones.



The ladies there always do a nice job of making you feel special when your purchase arrives. Even though I was expecting it, it felt like a little surprise all wrapped up. They usually include a freebie and they did not disappoint; they included a Prairie Schooler complimentary pattern card. This one is a 2011 winter scene and mentions the latest PS winter designs. My girl friend and I each have a nice little collection going. Nice, quick gift.

Will post pics tomorrow, darn IPad!

Keep on stitching! ===XXXXX===

P.J.

1 comment:

wendy111 said...

I can't wait to see some photos, and the wrapping on your purchases sounded lovely.