Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Labor of love

I am preparing for a stitching weekend with my girlfriend over this long, Labor Day, weekend. I have several show and tells to share and I am looking forward to seeing what she has been working on or finished since we last got together. She surprised me today, making my week, when she emailed me that low tide will be at 9:15AM on Saturday for a beach glass hunting excursion in Bar Harbor. Then we can scoot back to her place and get some serious stitching done.

I will be bringing my Santa project, 11 year WIP, to add a few stitches. I am really ALMOST done.



 And I hope to get some serious progress made on my BOAF mystery stitch along. Although there is no longer a mystery I am enjoying this project.


I picked up Wedding Spots from FrameWright on Saturday; Polly did such a wonderful job. I cannot wait to give this to my cousin and his wife.

      

Love Doves

I will be posting a tribute post to commerate the 10 year anniversary of the September 11, 2001 attacks. Check back next week.

Keep on stitching. ==><==><==

P.J.

No comments: