Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Leaping Frogs.....

Although I should be working on my HRH Christmas, I pulled out a WIP to take to work with me; work one at lunch, HRH at home. So anyway I have The Praire Schooler's Village Sampler(1986) in progress, about half way done. I will take a picture now, before I start frogging the church. I made it taller by two rows!!!! Dagnabbit!

And it is not like I can just take two rows downs, the windows and door are too tall. Well shucks! If the weather is foul again today I may get some frogging done at lunch. If the weather is good we go for a 30 minute walk. Almost hope it is nice today, I'd rather go for a walk.

Have a terrific Tuesday.

Keep on stitching. P.J.

3 comments:

dulcinella said...

Those darnnfrogs. They have been very busy all over blogland lately. i sure hope you get it done quickly, so you can proceed with the fun part.

P.J. said...

P.S. Did I mention over one, 32 count!!!

Catherine said...

Shame on those frogs!