Sunday, January 15, 2012

A Frogging I Will Go...

High ho the Derry-oh a frogging I will go! So my new year start on HRH Christmas has taken a serious frogging detour. Uggggg! I pulled a red instead of the burnt umber for the words,I saw the wrong number when I was reading the key. Then two on the symbols look TOO bleeping similar so I was stitching with avocado green where I should have been stitching very dark jade. So I spent an hour last night frogging. I have the words to do yet. I will get my frogging done today in hopes of putting some serious stitching time in tomorrow.

I was hopping to put stitch time in on some baby projects. I think I will at least put the projects together so I can stitch on my lunch hour.

Keep on stitching.

3 comments:

Peggy Lee said...

Ohhh....I feel your pain. I hate it when I sit down thinking I'm going to accomplish some serious stitching and I end up frogging instead.
Tomorrow is a new day!
Keep singing my friend.
:o)

Nancy said...

Oh, I know how frustrating both of those happenings are! Been there and done that myself! Sorry you had to do all that frogging!

Hope the rest of the week goes well for you!

Siobhán said...

Ugh! Sorry to hear about the frogging!