Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Have passport will travel

My passport arrived in the mail yesterday. Now I just need a destination. Hubby may have a business trip in September to Prince Edward Island, I may get to tag along.

Guess who was on the porch last night, eating to the bottom of the bowl and drank just about all the water in the dish. None other than that cute little bw cat, Oakley. There is still hope yet. Little bugger. When I sign on the laptop I will post a picture of him sitting on the back of the couch looking out the picture window. He's still tugging on my heart strings.


Speaking of heart; just need to finish the single line border on the Wedding Spots and add the silver heart charm! Since we are driving down to Maryland in September I am going hold off mailing the farm book. I would just die if that got lost in the mail, insurance can't replace the time put into that project.

Spent tonight adding a few more blogs and links to Porcupine Needle. I got my newsletter from Heart's Desire today in the mail. Always enjoy reading about new designs and other projects.

I am very grateful to my number one follower, DaffyCat. I was so daggone excited when she showed up as a follower. Then I got a little heady when that status changed to member. Hehehe. I am a mess I know, but am having a blast posting and following other stitchers and designers.

Keep on stitching! xxXX//\\XXxx

P.J.

No comments: