Thursday, July 28, 2011

FrameWright

I have made an appointment with Paulette at her shop, FrameWright, to drop off Wedding Spots. I was so excited when I discovered her shop about two years ago, now. She has a frame shop and gift boutique at her home in Detroit, Maine. When I lived in Derby, KS I always had my framing done at Heart's Desire in Wichita. They are great at what they do and always make you feel at home. I really missed that when we moved to Maine.

The first time I visited FrameWright it was like coming home. Paulette and I chatted for over an hour like we had always known each other. She is a very talented and charismatic person. She gets just as excited as I do about the process of choosing the "Wright" framing for my projects. She knows I am picky and I value her suggestions and opinion. I've had the chance to take my mom and my girlfriend to her shop. They both have had projects framed by her.

I am looking forward to seeing her next weekend and visiting with her. Will post pics of the final framed piece. I have a few other pics to post as well, just need to get on the laptop. The IPad is most convenient for blogging, just not for posting.

Keep on stitching. =///XXxXX\\\=

P.J.

No comments: