Sunday, May 15, 2011

Gotta get that darn baby book done

I have been slowly stitching away on my second Bent Creek Down on the Farm baby book. I have had a love/hate relationship with this project. I love the fact I am creating this for my cousin's son. I am learning that I do not necessarily enjoy stitching the same project more than once. I don't mind doing little projects more than once, I guess because there is a quick sense of accomplishment and satisfaction.

Now my other cousin is expecting; I need to come up with a new baby book. I have come across a pattern in really old stitching magazine that is folding book that teaches how to tell time. I may end up doing that one more than once. Good thing for small quick projects.

As I am learning this thing called Blog I hope to have some pictures up soon. I know, I know I am about two years behind the curve. I plan to post pics of my first two projects I made as a kid and I think I need to create a crafty corner to show off some of my mother's handwork from crochet, stitching to quilting.

Keep on stitching XXX

No comments: