Thursday, October 24, 2013

Spooktacular!

^v^          ^v^         ^v^      ^v^

A surprise and a prize arrived in the mail yesterday!

It is easy to surprise me lately because I forget so easily. Hahaha. As soon as I saw it I remembered my mother telling me about it and even sending me an email.....sheesh.
^v^
My talented mummy made this Spooktacular runner!
 I love the material and especially the spooky scenes on the back.


^v^


^v^


She's so ghoul!
^v^

I also received the very sweet Rose of Hope pattern from Casa Pearl's give-a-way at Stitching in Lobster Land. She has had several give-a-ways for Breast Cancer Awareness. Check it out, I think she has a couple more.



Thank you CP; I plan to get started on this sweet little piece this weekend.
With the HOPE of a quick finish.

^v^    Keep on stitching.    ^v^

P.J.

P.S. Welcome to my newest follower!

8 comments:

Chris said...

Lovely table runner, such great fabric!

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Great Halloween/fall quilt runner--way to go Mom

Mii Stitch said...

A fantastic work on the table runner & great goodies from the giveaway. Can't way to see it finished :)

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Yeah for you! Love the table runner (the backing fabric is awesome)! Great giveaway, too!

Margaret said...

That table runner is wonderful! As is the prize! lol! I'm constantly forgetting things these days. Makes for a nice surprise though, right?

Cricket-bug Corner said...

I'm jealous! My mummy doesn't do any crafts!

Catherine said...

Great goodies!!!

Barb said...

Love your Mom's table runner!