Sunday, June 16, 2013

Tacking on Crows

Well this post started out with me crowing about Blogger telling me this morning I am currently not following any blogs...please click on....to add blogs you would like to follow. REALLY! This as bad as the program enhancements at work...push an upgrade and break the things that work.

Apparently it is only telling me that on my Ipad vs the laptop. OY!!

I have been dreading the moment something seriously starts to foul up on my blog, I am techno challenged. I can dig into something learn how to use, use it, but once it's built and I do not use it regularly my brain don't retain.

 I hope I have the fortitude to keep on keeping... I am still trying to figure where in the world on my blog that I change my reader. I know it's going away, I know I need to change it, but I have tore up this dashboard looking for the switch.

Well as technology goes...you get what you pay for and wait a bit and it will change again.

Will work on a more stitchy post, due for one....guess I better stitch on something. So busy and tired from work I can't see straight at night, working in the yard and preparing for our summer get-a-way!!

Ending on a POSITIVE note:

Soon, soon I will be hugging my Navy Girl!!
 
Who by the way officially tacked on her crows Friday, 6/14/13, on Flag Day!! Navy Girl made Petty Officer 3rd Class less than two years in, on her first testing!!
She's Da Bomb!!

Congratulations to MA3 Gass!!

8 comments:

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Congratulations to Navy Girl

(Phil from Duck Dynasty says it best: "I'm a low tech man in a high tech world."

Margaret said...

Congratulations to your daughter! As for the reader -- how do you follow your blogs? If it's just in the dashboard thing, I think you're ok. I don't think that's going away. It's just google reader that's going away, which is a whole separate thing. of course, I might be wrong, but I think that's true. The dashboard should stay the same and the blogs you follow there.

CalamityJr said...

Congratulations to your daughter. Hope you haven't popped any buttons! As for the message from the reader, I get it often, more on my phone than the computer but still it's in both places. Just try again - by the 3rd or 4th time it will recognize your information. Pain in the rear, but it hasn't lost your information, thankfully.

Catherine said...

Yay!! Congrats to your daughter!! You must be so proud!!

Peggy Lee said...

Masterchief and I are SO very proud of your Navy Girl! Not as proud as you must be though. What an accomplishment and it is only the beginning!
I have not changed my reader yet either. Why fix what's not broken I say! I suppose one day soon I'll have to though. Not looking forward to that.
I often get that message that I'm not currently following any blogs but I just refresh the page once or twice and it usually comes back to normal.

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations to your daughter - I'm sure you're super proud of her. I really can't stand it when the computer gods decide to 'shake things up'... it's so frustrating!!

Penny said...

Wow! Congratulations to your daughter on her accomplishment!! Know you and your husband must be bursting with pride. :)

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

After a full days work, I don't get much stitching done, either. Besides, the garden beckons....
Congratulations to your daughter! You must be so anxious to see her.