Sunday, March 18, 2012

The B I G 40!

A BIG happy birthday to my hubby. He has now joined the over the hill club. It seems strange that he is now in his forties. He is four years younger in age, but many years wiser than me. I am thankful to have such a loving husband and someone who appreciates my hobby.

I remember when we were first married he used to call it my knitting, hehe, but he is a pro now. He is the one who picked out the Teresa Winztler - Fruit Bell Pull. AND he is always mapping out possible stitch stores when we travel.

He just asked me the other day when I was going to start working on the Ghost Ship, Cross-eyed Crickets Skeleton Crew. He saw that one on display on our trip to Kansas a few years ago, we stopped in to my old LNS, Heart's Desire. I also picked up Sleep Hollow by CEC too.

Not going to start those until my WIPs are done.

Happy birthday, darlin'. Sorry you have to assemble your new grill on your B-day.

P.S. Picked up a couple of things to go in my blogaversay giveaway. Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to your husband, he sounds lovely!

Happy stitching.

Catherine said...

Happy Birthday to your husband!

Margaret said...

Happy birthday to your DH! And congratulations to the Navy girl too!

Siobhán said...

Happy belated birthday to your husband!