Sunday, February 2, 2020

Be my Valentine ×× itsy-bitsy


Put together a new start of a little quick project. Now that I've been re-bitten by the stitchin' bug. 

♡An itsy-bitsy small on 32ct over one.♡

A sweet valentine's freebie from ♡♡Lizzie*Kate♡♡
http://lizziekateblog.blogspot.com/2020/01/sweet-freebie-for-valentines-day




I was tickled pink to be stitchin' with kitten.

My Chewie is my lap cat. ♡ 





Stayed up late watching Dr. Zhivago and Funny Girl until 1:30 working on this.
Housework and party food prepping took up my afternoon. Ppffssst!


This morning after sleeping in and a big mug o java I finished the white accents.



I may finish this as a little balsam pillow and may do another over two on this same fabric.



Love as long as you live.
Laugh as much as you breathe.

♡X♡X♡X♡X♡

Keep on stitching. 

P.S. Happy Ground Hog Day 02/02/2020
If your day repeats may you get lots of stitching complete!! :)


4 comments:

acorn hollow said...

I had a great relaxing day I would love for it to repeat.
I am going to try some cross stitching I haven't done it in at least 30 years! wish me luck.
Cathy

Prims By The Water said...

Cute stitching piece. Love the colors! Janice

Robin in Virginia said...

Pretty Valentine stitch! Well done!

Margaret said...

Nice!!! I've been thinking about stitching again too. Very slowly working toward it. Maybe. lol!