Monday, September 2, 2019

Lady Liberty Bell- Libby 2004 - 2019

Our Lady Liberty Bell; Libby, Sweat Pea, Pretty Puppy (P-P), Queen B, Boo Boo Bear left us on August 13th.  Basil the bird may rule the roost, but you ruled our hearts. I am grateful that she had a fun filled hound weekend with my husband, as I was out of town; a ride to the dump, keeping watch in the yard while he mowed, full of spunk & spirit and a ride in the Jeep (against Mom's orders) for a Sunday Sundae. She usually only got two licks from mine but that Sunday she got the Doggy Dish with a treat on top. ♡


Was always on the watch...


Rubber nose

Where ever I was she was... loved my office mate when I worked from home or hung out in my stitching room.

Gonna miss my hound kisses. 
She loved me and I loved her. 
♡♡♡


Downward dog... the best post run stretching partner

We loved our walks in the orchard, so much to smell.

A girl and her hound. Oh how you have a hold on my heart.

These two... waiting for me as I got ready for work.

Liberty Bell at the Wreaths Across America convoy event.

Such a beautiful hound inside and out. Everyone who met her fell in love. She was truly the Queen at doggy day care. Eight years... she loved going. So much so she pouted if we skipped her day and fussed at us if we took too long chatting during drop off. They loved her and she loved them. ♡♡♡

Those ears...

Sleeping in the cat bed; silly hound

When the humans weren't looking she would love the cat... Chewie loved her Libby

Sharing the sun patch, cat and hound

Someone left teeph marks in my icecream...  just a lick not a bite! I haven't been able to go for Sunday Sundaes since you've gone.


My favorite accidental photo!! The perfect Basset Silhouette. 

A special co-worker honored her with this sweet tribute. She truly has left paw prints on our hearts. 
💗🐾🐾💗

Chewie giving a final head rub to bid farewell to her Libby.

You may have filled a hole in my heart when our Ichi Ban passed away, but nothing can fill your space in my heart. We were so lucky to have you in our lives. 

Eskimo Proverb - 
Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in heaven where the live of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy.
☆☆☆

A message shared by my dearest friend. 

I miss you terribly Liberty Bell and my heart is tormented by not being there during your last moments.  But I know you know I loved you without a doubt. 

Thank you for 15 wonderful hound years filled with hound happiness, wiggly tails, flying ears and a melodious bark... I can still hear that joyful sound.

You are missed.
Love P.J., Derek, Sydney, Basil and Chewie.

6 comments:

Prims By The Water said...

So sad to hear about your precious Lady Liberty. The loss of a pet is always hard as they are a part of ones family. Janice

acorn hollow said...

So sorry to hear of your loss that is why we have no pets the last few just ripped out our hearts.
Cathy

marly said...

You have my deepest sympathy. A sweet tribute to your Libby, obviously deeply loved. So sorry.

Rugs and Pugs said...

Such a beautiful tribute to your precious furbaby. My heart breaks for you and the tears are flowing. I know how hard it is. They leave such huge paw prints on our hearts. Thank you for taking the time to post so many beautiful pictures.
Sending big pug hugs ❤️
Lauren

Robin in Virginia said...

I am sorry about your loss. What a beautiful tribute you have shared here. Libby will be with you always in your heart and memories.

Ms Peppercorn said...

God, please bless Libby.