Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Sick Call at A Stone's Throw

Thank you for the wonderful comments on my first two posts after three years.  I really have missed blogging as I enjoy journaling and enjoy sharing experiences of other bloggers as well.

I had all intentions of finishing the ground on my Libby Rug this past weekend. My husband  was sick all last week. And I gave him a few teases about the Man Cold. Well I started feeling under the weather on Friday and got whacked with this nasty sinus cold that is kicking my arse! I even slept on the couch to avoid catching it. The germs found me anyway!



These first three pics are what got me sick... hahaha. I sent these to my Aunt, picking on my man and his cold... :/

 And Saturday found me down with the germs. I had a cuddle buddy all weekend. Chewie stayed right on top of me.

 I mean doesnt she look comfy and peaceful.
He was so sweet, brought me flowers after I came down with this nasty.

 There has been lots of tea and cinnamon toast. 
 And I've been enjoying the words of wisdom on my tea bags.... 

 ....teabag wisdom ♡

 Even using the essential oils but once these germs took hold it's been hard to shake.

My plate smiling at me when he brought me tomato soup and grilled cheese.

Hope to be back to feeling human soon.

Wishing everyone a healthy winter, keeping the germs at bay.

Hope to be hooking again soon.

4 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

Feel better soon. Over the Christmas holiday, I was the only one who did not come down with the crud. Fingers crossed!

acorn hollow said...

Oh we have already had that nasty bug and more yikes! The one thing that helped was we used the zinc nose swabs they seemed to cut it shorter than usual.
Fell better soon
Cathy

Prims By The Water said...

Hope you feel better. Not fun getting sick. Janice

Head Above Water said...

Thankk you for being you