Sunday, December 30, 2018

Where, what... trying it again.

Hello Blog Land,

I've been away so long I feel like it's a restart, new beginnings on the New Year's Eve, eve. I've missed blogging and the bloggers. Life got crazy busy and stressful with endings of a job, new job...well same job different place. Caught the running bug participated in 5ks, a 10K and two half marathons; hiking mountains, yoga, traveled to Italy to visit our Navy Girl, turned FIFTY... did I mention stress of job and all kinds of life stuff we all have. So for the last two years hardly stitching or hooking. But I have been progressing slowly(4yrs now) on my Libby Rug. Our old girl is 14 yrs and 8 mths... trying to finish this!! I hope I am able to add pictures today. :)

 






Wishing everyone wellness, happiness and love in the New Year.

4 comments:

Margaret said...

How lovely to see a post from you!! Good to hear your news and to know that things are going well. Love seeing your hooking -- I always envy those who do rug hooking! Thanks also for your comment on my blog. Happy, healthy New Year to you and yours!

acorn hollow said...

What a happy rug! So glad to see you post and to catch up.
Cathy

Rugs and Pugs said...

Welcome back.
Libby is just a doll. Those grey faces melt my heart.
Rug is looking good!!!
Happy New Year!
Lauren

Jackie's Stitches said...

Happy new year!

Your girl is precious! LOVE your rug that features her! If I ever take up another hobby, it will be rug hooking. I love the way it looks and yours is especially inspiring!