Saturday, October 27, 2012

Homecoming for Navy Girl

I am in full swing prep and excitement as our Navy Girl will be home tomorrow to visit for a short spell. Today she is running a 10k Wicked Run in Norfolk, Virginia. This evening she gets on a train to Baltimore to fly to Portland in the morning. Here is hoping that SANDY does not hinder her travels. Lots of special meals and visits planned; including a haunted school house on Halloween night! I am looking forward to a GOOD fright. Nothing like a good scare to put some starch in your britches! Be good little witches and enjoy your stitches; as I will be away lovin' on my Pumpkin. Keep on stitching! P.J. P.S. Our Navy Girl is now a Seaman! She made grade to E-3 on Monday. We are so proud of our girl.

3 comments:

Margaret said...

I hope Sandy doesn't affect her travel home. Congratulations to her on making the grade! Hope the homecoming is wonderful!

Siobhán said...

Congratulations to your daughter! I hope the storm doesn't hinder her homecoming.

Catherine said...

Congratulations to your daughter! Hope she made it home okay.