Saturday, December 5, 2020

May your spirits be Merry and Bright

 A quick Catch up....

I only have a few Holiday/Winter stitches around the house. Currently three large ones in progress; Christmas Wishes - Bucilla, Christmas at Hawk Run Hallow - Carriage Hoese Samplings and Season's Greetings - Prairie Schooler. 

And two I keep contemplating a start - Baby It's Cold Outside and Yukon's Christmas List; both by Heartstring Samplery. Enjoying the seasonal stitches. Finding peace, calm and solace with my needle and thread.








My mom stitched this one several years ago ♡

The Snowman tray was a Goodwill find!!! A few years back.
And I hooked Winter's  Day.

I've really been hanging out on Instagram; quick posts. But missing the stitching/hooking blog community. 

Process shots of my big Christmas stitches in the works....


And why I'm migrating to Instagram!! Spent 45 minutes already and my pictures just drop willy-nilly after only selecting the first three I wanted to add. Uggg. Blogging used to be enjoyable. 

Sooooo this may be my last post for 2020.
Current progress of Christmas Wishes - Bucilla 
I started this beautiful piece nearly 20 yrs ago! Going to finish it.

Working on Block Seven Christmas At Hawk Run Hallow 

This was were I left off when it got tucked away the ladt time I worked on it, at least 8 yrs ago

Spent a fabulous weekend with girlfriend friends in a Yurt... can't remember if I had posted. The Yurt Girls will be going back in February for a snowshoe weekend. 

My needle has been busy...
Finished Plum Street Samplers HallowEden


Started a very special project for a friend.

Got some framing back!!!! Some of these are OLD pieces finished years ago!!! And some I just recently stitched.


Finished Carriage House Samplings - Alley Cat with adjustment to match Ripley. Our Halloween rescue kitty, found in our bushes Halloween weekend last year. ♡

Yurt coffee on the camp stove!!

Getting started again.

The Halls have been Decked around A Stone's Throw. 
Keeping our spirits bright!!







May you never be too grown up to search the skies Christmas Eve. ♡

They are HARD workers!!

We are forecasted 10-15 inches tonight through tomorrow!!!

A happy and healthy holiday and hope for a NEW year!!! Peace to you all.

Keep on stitching and hooking. 











5 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

So many beautiful projects...and completions.
I'm sure your snow will be beautiful, but no need to share...lol. We got about 6" at the beginning of the week and it is mostly gone.
Blogging can definitely be a PIA, but I still prefer it.
Good to hear from you!!!

acorn hollow said...

So nice to see you post and boy have you been busy! I love seeing all of your stitching and decorating. I too could never give up blogging. I hope you don't give it up.
cathy

Redneck Girl said...

Where did you get the 5 trees with snowing on one? Love it!

Ruiz said...

So proud of your blog, I have been out of touch for a while with so much going on in my life and I was lost because of my illness but I'm stronger and I am here to tell you about a natural remedy that is guaranteed to make you wonder why your doctor didn't tell you about it. Then, on the other hand, it is pretty obvious why your doctor didn't, because that's not his job, is it? But, seriously, promise me you won't get too angry with your health practitioner, it's really not their fault. They can only practice what they're told to practice, right? When your health is at risk there's no time for Tom foolery, you've got to get down to the cause and nip it in the bud. So you've been suffering from painful gout attacks have you? Well, allow me to give you a new perspective on the solution to what plagues you I was once in your shoe until my college friend introduce me to Dr Itua herbal center which cure my hiv/herpes,Lymphedema, after drinking it for two weeks as instructed, Dr Itua is an africa herbal doctor who has natural power to cure all human illness diseases I believe Dr Itua so much because he help me cure my hiv/ herpes which has being my burden in life so I promised Dr Itua that I will testify about his work online after curing me and that is what I'm doing here so please if you are sick from those diseases do not hesitate to write Dr Itua Herbal Center On Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or chat with him on his online store www.drituaherbalcenter.com

Extra said...

Thanks for creating this blog and helping others to learn