Thursday, February 20, 2020

Love Bears All Things - From The Deep


Very pleased to have another unfinished finish! Seriously had a start on this in 2014. I seriously have had a stitching slump. But my needle has been moving and grooving of late. 


My deer is doing it's own thing, and really looks like a moose. Someone had asked if Adam and Eve were in Maine - Pine Tree State and a "moose". I'd say... they are. ;)




Saturday I picked up Adventure Awaits!


I wish the white mountain top showed up better, but letting it go. I am pleased with it all around and it was what got me back on the needle. ♡


Hubby went snowmobiling on Saturday without me. It was in the single digits and teens; too cold for me!!! On Sunday the temps rose to the 20s and 30s, so he took me for a short 3 hour ride to a covered bridge.


The original built in 1830, dedicated in 1970 as a historical landmark. And appears to have been rebuilt in 1990.

Low's Bridge




Oh he's a handsome devil. Hope to get a few more rides in this season. Its been on and off for the trail conditions this year.


Monday I enjoyed my day off with soup, gingerbread tea, honey, a stroopwafel and some stitching on a sun drenched winter's day.  Sinking into the cocoon of the ebb and flow of needle and thread, the depths of my tea and warmth of a kitten or two... on my lap. Let this be a long, long day. ♡








A blue glow, the hush of newly fallen snow, wintery Wednesday.


And seeing the silver lining.


And From The Deep.... the depths of my stitching stash. Another unfinished under my needle. I so love this piece. Not much left, just a handful of words and filling in the Deep.



Happy stitching. Finding joy with my needle and thread.





5 comments:

marly said...

Your property is gorgeous!! Peaceful. Congratulations on getting back to the needle and making progress.

Prims By The Water said...

Love that fox mug! Glad you were able to get out a bit. Those covered bridges are amazing! I remember visiting some in Vermont and New Hampshire. Janice

Anonymous said...

Your A & E is so sweet ! Who is the designer?
Thank You for sharing I Love Maine!,,
Have a great weekend
Darlene

P.J. said...

Love Bears All Things was a freebie from Libertyneedlework.blogspot.com June 2010, Nancy Woodson.

Margaret said...

Beautiful finishes and WIP! And what fun with the snowmobiling! That covered bridge is so cool!